Tuesday

Helvetica.

I really enjoyed this move, even though I have already seen it about three to four times prior. Each time I watch Helvetica I catch little parts of the movie I missed before. The first time I saw Helvetica was about a year, maybe a year-and-a-half ago, and I was so astonished by how commonly used the font is. My questioning to it, was would anyone use a font so common? Wouldn't they what their business to have a font/logo to stick out from all the rest? I just find it really puzzling in that matter. But after seeing the movie, I am more aware of the different fonts and characters used in logos. I think logos really make the business, a logo that really sticks out to me are ones done in a handwritten type style. Some thing that is clean cut and very elegant. But, I still think we need Helvetica, a straight forward uniform font.